Rittmeyer Service & Competence Center
for instrumentation in the field of hydropower and water supply
Passion, innovation and experience are the essentials of our value adding services!
Proven expertise in hydraulics, flow dynamics and measurement technologies is not only reflected in our high quality products and solutions – but also available as a service.
All-inclusive “turn-key” installation, care-free maintenance packages as well as IoT and cloud-solutions from Rittmeyer can make your life easier.
Rittmeyer’s service & competence center support you from design and specifications all the way to efficiency and asset protection throughout the life time of your equipment.
RELIABILITY, ACCESSIBILITY AND PERSONAL SUPPORT.
As reliable partner, Rittmeyer provides the service tailored to your individual needs.
Rittmeyer offers pre-studies of your specific planned flow, level or position solution or reviews your existing installation. Jointly we engineer the optimal and most sustainable solution for you, including for example:
- Design & specifications of your particular solution
- Penstock leak detection, sediment monitoring, turbine efficiency monitoring and more
- CFD analytics for high accuracy in challenging conditions (Computational Fluid Dynamics; Gauss-Jacobi, OWICS, etc.)
Rittmeyer installs and commissions your chosen flow, level or gate positioning solution and trains your operation personnel, including for example:
- turn-key installation by experienced service technicians
- Laser based telemetric survey tools for highest accuracy in transducer positioning
- Commissioning, incl. reports according to IEC60041, ASME PTC 18
Rittmeyer devices work highly reliable and precise for decades – with very little or no maintenance at all. Nevertheless, many customers whish for regular check-ups of their installed solutions, being it for
- steadily increasing safety and regulatory requirements,
- growing commercial and environmental focus on efficiency and water consumption,
- increased technical complexity,
- personnel changes,
- or just simply to “put their mind at ease”!
Rittmeyer devices are IoT capable and easily compatible with existing process control systems thanks to their versatile communication features (Ethernet, IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus/RTU+TCP, PROFINET / PROFIBUS, HART®, M-Bus, CAN, BACnet etc.).
Rittmeyer offers cloud solutions for your data, can assist you in analysis & interpretation and, with its Ritune suite, even provide a full fledged data monitoring or process control system.