Water – The source of all life!
Water supply and distribution networks these days are more & more essential for communities, cities, regions or countries. Precise flow measurement allows for accurate recording and billing of water consumption, enables the early detection of water leaks and is an integral part of the entire water resource and supply management.
RISONIC compact provides highest precision and reliable measurements in a drift-free flow measurement solution. Drift-free because of the ultrasonic transit time measurement method in which Rittmeyer has been the market leader for more than 40 years.
Thanks to non-intrusive transducers, costs for installation are low and no operation outage is required. The RISONIC compact system measures and determines the path velocities and computes the flow rate and volume bi-directionally.
As such, RISONIC compact features a seamlessly integrated web-interface, which allows for a quick wizard-based configuration e.g. via the WIFI network. Enhanced diagnostic functions support users and provide guidance for setting up a flow measurement with best possible accuracy.
- Pipe size: 0.08 m … 3 m
- Pipe wall thickness 1 mm … 60 mm
- Flow velocity: ± 0 … 20 m/s bi-directional
- Maintenance-free (very low power consumption) and very durable (drift-free)
- Supports up to 2x ultrasonic measuring paths
- Supports up to 2x individual flow measurement sections (pipes)
- Communication interfaces and protocols:
Ethernet port 10/100BaseT, WIFI 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 3G/4G/5G cellular modem option, USB host interface, Modbus RTU+TCP, IEC 60870-5-104, PROFINET / PROFIBUS, HART®, M-Bus, CAN, BACnet
- All-in-one housing (IP66 protected, IP68 optional)
- Easy installation with magnetic sensor frames, adhesive mounting or mounting straps
- Integrated MMI (display of measurement / status values)
- Integrated WIFI for fast and easy commissioning
- Wizard-based configuration by web interface (Smartphone, Tablet, PC)
- Integrated 3G/4G/5G cellular modem option (worldwide access)
- All external interfaces are galvanically isolated and overvoltage-protected
- Discrete interfaces:
1x analogue output 0...20 mA, 4x digital outputs (switchover contacts/solid-state relays)
- Power supply options for 19.2 … 60 VDC and 90 … 264 VAC
- Integrated data logger with 8 GBytes storage space
- Price-/performance ratio
- Precise, robust flow measurement
- Fast installation
- Easy commissioning
- Pre-set path configurations
- Web-interface and wizard
- Two paths and pipes
- Flexible pipe-materials
- Latest IT- and Cyber security
- Integration into plant systems
- Data logger feature
- Remote access control/monitoring
- IoT and Rittmeyer RITUNE® capable
- No drift
- No re-calibration
- No de-watering
- No pipe-cutting